Tuesday, April 7, 2009

First Day

Today I realised that I need a Change in the direction of my life. I'm walking around this life, going with the flow and with the mainstream of this society. Personally I don't think the problem is outside me, the problem is inside and I want to change.
With that Propose & knowing that until yesterday I was constantly sinking the nonsenses drinking among others. I start this trip following my inner voice, alone.
In my way to the unknown I will force myself into a completely different way of life. And tell you my friends my feelings, changes, falls, thoughts, etc... I will also be happy to try your suggestions.
I know that each one of us must take his own path ... But in this days is difficult. I could probably be trying to live like you did, but then I will move forward.
Sorry with my English ... is not my mother language .. but I love it and want to write it.. I will do my best.

No comments:

Post a Comment